Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Psalms 121

Just received an SMS from raymond earlier saying,
"I jus read Psalms 121..Felt so comforted..Wat is assignment or exams or prob 2 us again when we have a BIG God backing us up?D one who never sleeps is watching over you"
So I looked up Psalms 121..

I lift up my eyes to the hills
where does my help come from?
My help comes from the LORD,
the Maker of heaven and earth.

He will not let your foot slip
He who watches over you will not slumber
Indeed, he who watches over Israel
will neither slumber nor sleep.

The LORD watches over you
the LORD is your shade at your right hand;
the sun will not harm you by day,
nor the moon by night.

The LORD will keep you from all harm
He will watch over your life;
the LORD will watch over your coming and going
both now and forevermore.


WoW! Isnt that amazing?! like raymond,i felt so comforted after reading that. Indeed..the Lord,the maker of heaven and earth watches over me day and night. Even when i have my doubts and fears and stress-till-gila moments, He is still faithful.Always was and always will be. Wow..God You are aweseome! Thank You for this timely reminder.
thanks so much as well Ko, for the sms. Thank God for a friend and brother like you! :)

2 papers down yday in one day.Business stats was very okay,praise God..and micro was..not so good lol.It was pretty traumatising but well,its in my Lord's hands now. Im just glad its over =)
alrighty,back to my notes. hehe. take care people.. hope uve been blessed, like i was =)

No comments: