Monday, April 14, 2008

and the party begins!

omgosh.i have so much i wanna blog about i dont know where to start. ok i know!i'll start with..

WAHAHAHA YAHOOOOOO WOOOOTT WOOOHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

LOL. forgive my sampat-ness :P anyway,
GOODBYE EXAMS HELLOOOOO HOLIDAYSSSSS. Oh man.im so sleep deprived but im so excited still. I just LOVE this feeling of not having to think or assignments to complete,reports to do,exams to study for,burning oil til 4/5am in the morning,cramming my brain with facts,well..u get the point.(dont we all lol)
*Breaths huge, huge sigh of relief*
Anyway..this marks the end of my first year studies..when the new sem starts,i'll be *gasp* a 2nd year student already.(sound so old :P) but for some weird reason, theres a tinge of excitement for the 2nd year.obviously not excited for all the assgmts and exams-.- but i guess im looking forward in the sense that the subs i'll be studying next sem onwards will be more food-related..and there'll be some practical projects as well..so maybe i can finally put my baking skills to the test. HAHA.who am i kidding-.-

But seriously la,its so scary how time zooms by like that u know. Its already mid april..thats like more than 1/3 of the year gone...ahh man.i wish i have longer hols.like 3 months instead of 3 weeks.LOL. well,i can always dream.

But for now,im just gonna soak it all in and enjoy my holidays. the Lord has been so faithful..this semester,this past one year,always have,always is. This semester has been my most busy and hectic one yet...but praise and glory to the One who has lead and seen me through it all. Not only the busiest,but was also my most happening semester in UCSI i guess..mainly due to the cf's easter rally last month..also learnt to pay my own rent and utility bills..becoming more independent?:P hohoho. lol.

Anyway,we started 'partying' right after FQM paper today...went mid valley and caught the movie, 27 dresses of which i shall give a review of it tomorrow..and also had something different for dinner of which i shall also blog about tomorrow lol.
Talking about movies,i kinda realized not too long ago that i have a passion for movie reviews.reading and writing it.lol.yea weird hobby i know :P but i really love and enjoy reading movie reviews(unless i langsung dun care abt the show la) and writing my opinions on movies i've watched as well. I even thought about havin a separate blog for my reviews lol but decided to just stick to one blog lah.more than enough to handle i guess XD

kk,granma story ends here. will update more tomorrow..teeeheeeheee.

No comments: